Netherlands Embassy in Singapore and Brunei Singapore
Currently in the spotlights
This page contains opportunities for the business community in Singapore and Brunei, with a special focus on the sectors in which the Dutch business community is most active. Tenders and other business opportunities will be published in shortened form.
The Dutch embassy in Singapore has a facebook account, while the Ambassador tweets. Follow us to hear the latest news and updates.
|Address||541 Orchard Road #13-01 Liat Towers 238881 Singapore Singapore|
(+65) 6737 1155
January 29, 2015 The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands is looking for a fulltime Innovation Advisor. The Advisor reports on relevant R&D developments, facilitates incoming and outgoing missions and organizes events and expert meetings in Singapore and Malaysia.
January 22, 2015 The EU Centre, INSEAD and Nanyang Technological University are organising a Public Lecture by President of the European Research Council (ERC) Prof. Jean-Pierre Bourguignon on the role of the ERC on research and innovation in Europe. Prof Bourguignon would also be sharing how to apply for these grants.
- On 8-9 April IoT Asia 2015 will take place
- Apply now for EU Business Avenues' Clean Technologies Business Mission which will take place in June 2015!
- Unilever Asia lauded for responsible business practices
- Singapore lays groundwork to be world’s first smart nation
- Rutte: ‘Confidence in further recovery of Dutch economy’