Netherlands Embassy in Singapore and Brunei Singapore
Currently in the spotlights
- Tenders in Singapore
- Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
- For a successful start in Singapore
- Contact information
This page contains opportunities for the business community in Singapore and Brunei, with a special focus on the sectors in which the Dutch business community is most active. Tenders and other business opportunities will be published in shortened form.
You can find the Dutch Embassy in Singapore on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.Follow us to hear the latest news and updates.
Singapore is renowned for its good business environment and the process of setting up a business in this country is very straightforward.
|Address||541 Orchard Road #13-01 Liat Towers 238881 Singapore Singapore|
(+65) 6737 1155
February 16, 2017 In the early morning last Tuesday, the Dutch Sustainable Growth Coalition together with Global Compact Network Singapore, hosted the CEO Breakfast Roundtable on integrating Corporate Sustainability to businesses, especially here in Singapore.
February 10, 2017 A new article was published that explains the Dutch approach in the transition towards a smart industry and examples on how robots are key-elements in making this happen. The article is written by Astrid Seegers.
- URA appoints team led by Dutch architecture firm to develop master plan for Jurong Lake District
- Upcoming event: Winsemius Awards 2017! Register your company before 10 February 2017
- Read all about the Netherlands in the news! The February newsletter has just been published
- Business Mission to the ASEAN-EU Business Summit on March 9-10, 2017 in the Philippines
- Embassy of the Netherlands in Singapore placed third for the Embassy Prize